- Tuition Fees
- Covid-19 Update
- Recommencement of Online Classes
Courses & Programs
At Triumph World School, we are committed to developing our students across a broad spectrum of capabilities. Whether academic or athletic, the visual, experiential, and cognitive programs & courses we offer from Nursery to Grade 10 challenge our students to think beyond the curriculum and gain a broader sense of purpose.
In the process, preparing them for the rigours of tomorrow and readying them to take on the competitive world.
- Experiential learning for making connections across the curriculum.
- A multi-disciplinary approach to learning through activities.
- Teacher-initiated & directed and child-initiated & directed learning.
- Individual and group level learning experiences.
- Opportunities for critical and creative thinking.
- Focus on experiencing learning as a meaningful whole.